Greeting from Bandung!
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung – Indonesia, proudly presents The Fourth International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE-2022) that will be held on March 8-9, 2022 virtually.
This year, the conference will discuss and evaluate the challenges of sustainable and resilient infrastructure and the built environment. This is the fourth of the series of the international conference held by the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung – Indonesia.
The topics of the conference cover all aspects of civil, ocean, and environmental engineering practices which include the following:
- Disaster and Resilient Infrastructures
- Earthquake Engineering
- Sustainable Construction and Project Management
- Maritime Infrastructure and Coastal Protection
- Transportation System and Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering and Management
- Clean and Renewable Energy
- Water-Food-Environment Nexus
- Climate Change and Air Pollution
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Engineering
Deadline for abstract submission: 01 October 2021
Notification of acceptance: 01 November 2021
Deadline for full paper submission: 01 January 2022
Notification of full paper acceptance: 01 February 2022
Conference date: 8-9 March 2022
For more information please visit http://sibe.itb.ac.id