August 24th – 25th 2021,
ONLINE FROM UNIVERSITAS ANDALAS INDONESIA.
“Value Added Construction”
Globally, the construction industry is facing many challenges of providing values to be added in the demanding building and infrastructure provision for all societies. Construction industry is part of the economy which plans, finances, designs, constructs, operates and eventually, demolishes buildings and works and disposes of the debris. Construction industry development is a deliberate and managed process to improve the capacity and effectiveness of the construction industry to meet the national economic demand for building and civil engineering products, and to support sustained national economic and social development objectives. Therefore, there is a need of cross-discipline and cross-stakeholders in the industry to address strategic efforts to create value added construction.
- The 1st I-CENTROID2021 will address Values Added Construction under following sub-themes:
- Material, Engineering & Technology Development in The Construction Industry
- Human Capital, Corporate & Business Development
- Organization, Institutional & Regulatory Development in the Construction Industry
- Environmental & Project Management Development in the Construction Industry
- Investment and Financial Development in Construction Industry
- Supply Chain and Lean in Construction Industry
- Full paper submission July 18th 2021
- Paper Submission notification: August 1st 2021
- Revised Paper Submission: August 8th 2021
- Camera ready submission: August 14th 2021
- Conference: August 24th-25th 2021
More details, click on the poster below.